1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like wrapping paper better, but bags are so much easier. So, as a compromise, I look for pretty bags!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. I had a real tree once...Totally overrated!
3. When do you put up the tree? The Saturday after Thanksgiving, but I have learned this year that I need to start on Friday!
4. When do you take the tree down? Before New Year's Day, if at all possible!
5. Do you like eggnog? It is yummy!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? An Alf doll-Child of the 80's!
7. Hardest person to buy for? Mike, I'm always worried he won't like what I picked out.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Allyson
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither one this year! Sorry!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A pocket calculator from a friend when I was a kid. I was so disappointed because the box looked like maybe it could have been a bracelet. Now, I could really use that!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Polar Express, but I really like National Lampoon's, too!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The week of Thanksgiving. I make a Tanger run during the break!
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I plead the 5th!
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sweets!
15. Lights on the tree? Yes, a must!
16. Favorite Christmas song? I like that Amy Grant song, Grown-Up Christmas List. It kinda makes me cry, though. I'm such an emotional weirdo!
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home, but I have this dream that one day I will spend Christmas at some ski lodge and have a white Christmas. Probably never happen, but I would probably only do that once!
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star or bow
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Open presents with extended family Christmas Eve. Mike & I exchange at any point when we can be alone.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? How stress gets in the way of the fun!-I totally have to steal Stacia's answer!
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love my gingerbread men and now I'm collecting penguins and/or snowment, too, for my blue and white bathroom.
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Cristmas Eve we have party food. There has to be boiled shrimp! Christmas Day lunch is a fancy meal. Usually prime rib or turkey.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Santa is supposed to bring me a ring in Allyson's birthstone.
25. Who is most likely to respond to this? If they haven't done it already they probably won't. But I will tag Bry, Andrea, Sarah, Susan, and Tabby anyway!