Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Dad-the Grad

I'm so proud! My dad graduated from college today.

Glenn Allen Schliebner, Jr.
(taken by my mom and sent to me by text message.)


The preaching school he attended when I was a baby used to just issue a certificate of completion or an associate's degree. Recently, Sunset School of Preaching in Lubbock, Texas, became Sunset International Bible Institute.
The school allowed my dad to take a few online courses and have the oppurtunity to recieve a diploma. This past year, he (and my mom!) have been very busy writing papers and completing assignments.
Tuesday morning, my dad and mom left and headed to Texas so that my dad could attend the graduation ceremony which took place today.
I had hoped to attend the graduation, but Mike and I decided that I shouldn't go for a few various reasons. I would have loved to see where I was born and be able to see my dad recieve his diploma.
I'm just so proud of him!
Way to go, Daddy!

No comments: