Sunday, July 25, 2010

We Didn't Go to Savannah, but Savannah Came to Us

This is my 100th Post!!!!
I don't think I wrote a special post to celebrate, but we are through with daycare! My last day of post-planning was Allyson's last day in "The Big Room" at Meadowdale Learning Center! So glad we don't have that bill anymore.
We did go back to MLC in June on Tuesdays and Thursdays for swimming lessons, but she was not enrolled anymore.
However, Allyson made a very special friend at MLC. Her name is Savannah. Savannah still attends at MLC. Her mom said that we could pick up Savannah from daycare and let her spend the day with us a couple weeks ago.
Allyson and Savannah had a lot of fun playing dress-up and watching videos. They laughed and giggled all day! Such silly little girls!
I took some really good pictures of them playing in the sprinkler.
This one happens to be after the sprinkler, though.

Later, we headed over to McDonald's for some milkshakes and fries. These two were worn out!
They had fun, but I was worn out, too. All day long I heard, "She's not..." "I want..." "She has..." "I told her..." "She won't..."
Just typical 3-year-old girl speech!

Hopefully, Allyson & Savannah can play again sometime! Hmmm...Maybe at her house! :D

1 comment:

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

What cute pictures... I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God's blessings, Lloyd