1. When was your "engagement" anniversary: MLK, jr. weekend 2005
2. When is your "marriage" anniversary: March 26, 2005
3. How long have you known your spouse: about 5 1/2 years
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: 6 weeks!
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time: A cookout at a friend's appartment. I was with someone else and I actually don't remember meeting him!
6. What is your spouses name: John Michael
7. Do you have any children yet: yes
8. How many: One, for now
9. Do you have any house pets: no
10. Do you own a house or rent: own 2; we rent one out.
11. Do you live in the country or town/city: outskirts of town
12. What is one of your favorite activities together: ummm...look at us! Eat.
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: a cruise
14. How many siblings (including in-laws): 6
15. What church do you attend: WR Church of Christ
16. Is this the church you were married in: Yes
17. What is your favorite restaurant to eat at together: Shahenshah Diner (Indian), Longhorn
18. Do you work or stay at home: Work-Elementary School Media Specialist
19. Where did you honeymoon: Vegas
20. Leave a piece of marriage advice: Love means putting someone else's happiness first; which in turn, will make you happy. (Does that even make sense? :D)
July 2009-Elegant Night on our cruise
June 2005 Camping Trip-Helen, Ga
Allyson's 2nd birthday-Aug. 2008