Thursday, November 5, 2009

My little mouse

Allyson has been taking gymnastics since the end of August. Last week, they were supposed to wear their costumes to class.
I wasn't there because I was at a box-covering party (don't ask!). So, Mike took these pictures for me.


















She really loves going to gymnastics!
______________________________________
She was a bit overdue for a haircut, so I took her to my hairstylist for a trim. She's never been shampooed and I was worried about how she would do. But, she loved it!

Ms. Melissa is the best!
_____________________________________________
I also took her to the Houston County Cheerleading Competition. All the 7th and 8th grade squads in the county compete. We were there to support WRMS. One of my best friends is the cheer coach there. And, I used to work there. It was good to see some old co-workers.
Now, when you go to the HC Cheer Comp, you have to deck out to support your school. So we were in orange and black all the way.


I would have taken more pics, but my camera battery died! Bummer!
October was soooo busy! I still have to blog about the Fall Festival and Halloween. It may take a while to catch up completely. I'll be at the Ladies Retreat this weekend! Yay!!

No comments: