Thursday, November 11, 2010

"Rock-tober" 2010

October is my favorite month! This past October ROCKED! Here are a few highlights...
My birthday was on the 18th. We went with some friends to Zen Japanese Steakhouse. It was delicious! You can't beat the entertainment! :)





The following weekend was the Fall Festival and Trunk or Treat. We just did a Fall theme for our trunk this year. Autumn stayed with us so that we could take her.


Allyson was Barbie in a Fashion Fairytale this year. She dressed up 4 times for different occasions. I was glad to get our money's worth out of the costume!
Fall Festival bonfire
Random picture of Allyson coloring in the bathtub.

Happy Fall, Ya'll!

Sarah & I hosted a Tailgate Party Salad Supper. My next post will be about that. Here's some cute pics of Allyson & Abigail from that night.


Another random picture of Allyson coloring

Allyson's PACT time at school-Pumpkin carving!




Daddy carving our pumpkin at home



Trick or Treater Piper came by

In addition to all of these activities, I was able to go out of town twice. That was my previous post. I love Rock-tober, I mean October! :D

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Love the picture of Abigail and Allyson jumping on Allyson's bed. They had so much fun that night. Allyson looked so cute in her costume. I've got some cute pics of her from my party. I'll have to post them soon...I'm so behind on blogging.