Tuesday, March 30, 2010

So, It's Been a While...

I can't believe it's been since March 6 when I last posted. We have been so busy! I feel like life has just been a whirlwind swirling past me.

I have quite a bit to post about, but I'll start with the pictures I have ready and go from there.

Friday, March 19 was Spring Fling at my school. It will be Allyson's school next year since she's been accepted in our Pre-K program. Yay! Yes, I can't believe she'll be school-age by then.

Anyway, Allyson and Mike came along to Spring Fling. Here are a few pics of Allyson getting involved in some of the activities. She had a blast!

Digging for buried treasure. Basically, looking for marked pebbles in a tub of rice. Which I found out later is many years old. Nasty! Where's the anti-bac?

Her very favorite game-musical chairs. She won 3 times! After that and winning the cake walk after the first try, we were convince we needed to play the lottery that day! Sadly, by the time Mike got to the store that night, it was too late. They stopped selling tickets. Perhaps it was not luck, but my work buddies giving me a hook-up. Hmm... Fishing game

Plinko

Football pass

Tattoos


More from our busy March to come very soon, my friends! I know you are holding your breath! :D

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like Allyson had a great time at your school. So glad to hear she got accepted to go there next year. I'm sure she'll love having her mommy close by.

Susan said...

What fun! And don't worry, it's been much longer since I've posted but I'm back! Allyson is such a beautiful little girl!

Tabby said...

Plinko!! I've always wanted to go on The Price is Right and play that game!