Saturday, March 6, 2010

She's So WaCkY!

Allyson had WaCkY dAY at her school yesterday. It was to celebrate Read Across America week.
I had a hard time dressing her in a non-matching way. We all know how I like her to look "put together."
She told me she wanted "pig tails all over".

The dress is on backwards with leopard print leggins and knee socks. It's the best I can do.
She looks pretty cute no matter what, I think! :)
********************************

Well, we have Peter Cottontail. And, we are holding him hostage. So, if you want him to come to your house you will have to pay ransom!

We have a bunny living in our backyard.
Here's his burrow in the grass.


Oh, well, he's about to escape through our broken fence.


I guess he'll be paying you a visit after all! Shucks! :D
I will have to devise a new money-making scheme! Roo Ha Ha Ha! (evil laughing)

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Ohkay I LOVE her wacky outfit! So adorable!!! All the pigtails are sweet!

(My nickname was Tacky in high school...)

Andrea said...

Yeah, Allyson does always look cute no matter what she wears! Looks like she had a lot of fun dressing up.

Stacia said...

Her hairdo was awesome! You should let her wear it to church like that, I'm sure the kids would love it!! We have bunnies in our neighborhood too. They are FAST and manage to wiggle their way through everyone's fences. I love seeing them though...way cuter than squirrels!

Dawn said...

Our rabbit (AKA: Rab-Bat) was MIA ever since I did this post. I'm happy to say he's home now! We just went and peeked at him. We were only about 4 feet away, but Allyson couldn't see him in the tall, thick grass.