Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Birthday Weekend

I had an awesome Birthday Weekend 2009! I am now 33 years old. I'm glad to say that. The Lord has blessed me to allow me to see each new day-33 years of them!
Last night, Michael surprised me by inviting our friends to meet us at Olive Garden. We had such a nice time!

Here's my birthday gift from Mike and Allyson. Freshwater pearl earrings, necklace, and bracelets. Allyson called it all Princess jewelry!




I loved the cake Michael got for me. It was a chocolate librarian cake!


Today, we had a birthday lunch at my parents' house. My sister and her family were there to help celebrate.


My sweet nephew, Caleb. His mama took this close-up as he waited for cake!
Blowing out a candle for the past, present, and the future. I just think my mom didn't have 11 times more candles!

Allyson and Caleb got a little crazy from a chocolate cake and ice cream sugar rush. They had a lot of fun running away from Papa, my dad, pretending to be a monster.


I could also call my birthday Thanksgiving. Every year, I see how blessed I am with so many in my life that give me gifts, say "Happy Birthday", or send cards. My life is so full and blessed!
Thank you, Lord for all that I have and for everyone in my life that is such a blessing to me! Amen.

3 comments:

Stacia said...

that library cake is too cute!!!

Andrea said...

So glad you had such a great birthday! I had a great time celebrating with you. Can't wait for our Halloween party!

Susan said...

Love the pearls! Everyone needs a good strand of pearls!