Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Has it really been four years?

March 26, 2009 marks our fourth anniversary. I cannot believe that four years have passed. Tonight, Michael asked me if I had any regrets. My reply, "No, it was the best decision I have ever made."
This is a picture from the rehearsal dinner.

Four reasons that this was the best decision I've ever made:
  1. Loving him is just so easy.
  2. I feel more complete than I ever did before.
  3. If everyone had such a happy marriage, the world would be a much better place.
  4. We bring out the best in each other.
Four reasons I'm still so in love with him:
  1. He makes me laugh all the time.
  2. He is my best friend. This is a common statement, but it truly entails everything it means.
  3. He listens to me and forgives me when I don't always listen to him.
  4. Every day is new. With him, I never feel that we're stuck in the same old same old.

Four reasons I know I picked my Mr. Right:
  1. We think alike. We can share a glance and we know exactly what the other is thinking.
  2. There's no one in the world that I could possibly see myself getting old with.
  3. I know I can face any obstacle if we are together.
  4. We are a team. Our name is Team Pace.

Mr. and Mrs. John Michael Pace

March 26, 2005

Today, Tomorrow, & Always

LOVE






3 comments:

Stacia said...

Happy Anniversary!

Amber said...

Welcome back to blog world and what a good post to come back with! So sweet.

Tabby said...

Happy Anniversary! Missed your posts!