March 26, 2009 marks our fourth anniversary. I cannot believe that four years have passed. Tonight, Michael asked me if I had any regrets. My reply, "No, it was the best decision I have ever made."
This is a picture from the rehearsal dinner.
- Loving him is just so easy.
- I feel more complete than I ever did before.
- If everyone had such a happy marriage, the world would be a much better place.
- We bring out the best in each other.
- He makes me laugh all the time.
- He is my best friend. This is a common statement, but it truly entails everything it means.
- He listens to me and forgives me when I don't always listen to him.
- Every day is new. With him, I never feel that we're stuck in the same old same old.
- We think alike. We can share a glance and we know exactly what the other is thinking.
- There's no one in the world that I could possibly see myself getting old with.
- I know I can face any obstacle if we are together.
- We are a team. Our name is Team Pace.